Propane to power your business
There are all kinds of businesses throughout Eastern Tennessee that rely on propane as a key part of their success. And Admiral Propane gives them the fuel they need to succeed.
Here are ways propane works for businesses from Gate City to Greeneville, Mt. Carmel to Bulls Gap.
- Propane is the fuel of choice for many restaurants, food-service businesses and commercial kitchens like those in schools, assisted-living centers and churches
- Construction businesses can keep the job going with propane equipment like scissor lifts and generators for charging power tools
- Propane runs forklifts that move materials in factories, warehouses and distribution centers, because its low emissions make it safe for indoor-outdoor use. Be sure to ask us about our cylinder-exchange service for forklifts.
- Farms use propane in several ways. It can heat livestock barns and greenhouses; run generators to keep barns lit and warm; fuel irrigation engines with less energy and fewer emissions; keep water heaters in barns and outbuildings running; and fuel forklifts that move heavy items like hay bales, and orchard heaters that keep trees warm during a cold snap
- Commercial mowers that use propane autogas are ideal for landscape companies, as they run the mowers without the need for downtime for refueling with gasoline or diesel, or the risk of hazardous spills that go with those fuels
- Commercial buildings stay warm while using less energy
For business, industry or farm, Admiral Propane has your commercial fuel needs covered.
Whatever your business needs when it comes to propane delivery, equipment and tanks, Admiral Propane is the fuel provider to count on for commercial propane services.
Admiral Propane: your full-service commercial propane supplier
Admiral Propane offers more to area businesses than just commercial propane delivery.
We’re a locally owned and operated business. We’re not part of a large corporation that puts profit margins before our customers. Instead, Admiral Propane offers propane delivery, products and services at fair prices for local businesses.
Admiral Propane offers top quality propane and delivery and payment options to fit your business’s needs.
Need a propane tank? You can get one — or more — of our signature tan tanks for your business site, with capacities of up to 4,000 pounds.
Since Admiral Propane started, in 1996, we have offered special deals for new customers on propane delivery, propane tanks and propane tank rental. And we offer pricing incentives depending on volume. Contact us today to find out more and become an Admiral Propane customer!