In a challenging economic climate, it’s important to manage costs while maintaining the quality and service your customers expect. That’s why you should know all the ways commercial propane can help your business!
From manufacturing, construction, and warehousing to agriculture, landscaping, hospitality and a broad range of other industries, commercial propane can help you provide value to your customers without hurting your bottom line. If you’re located in the Tri-Cities area of Tennessee, let Admiral help you make the most of propane for your business.
Here are 20 great reasons to use propane in your business if you aren’t already doing so:
1. Propane is better for the environment. That’s a fact! And it’s becoming more and more important to customers, as well.
2. Compared to other heating fuels—including electricity—propane heats quickly and burns cleanly, all while leaving a smaller carbon footprint.
3. Propane costs on average 2.5 times less per Btu than heating with electricity, according to the U.S. Department of Energy
4. Propane is nontoxic and can’t harm soil or groundwater.
5. Propane has a very narrow range of flammability.
6. Propane is efficient for heating and provides consistent heat ideal for warming livestock barns, hatcheries, and greenhouses.
7. Clean-burning propane can power much of your landscaping and agricultural equipment, from commercial mowers to irrigation engines.
8. Propane flame weeders deliver effective, organic weed control.
9. Propane is an ideal fuel for crop drying.
Propane-fueled forklifts will keep your warehouse, construction, or industrial facilities running smoothly with less downtime. Here are just a few of the advantages:
10. Propane-fueled forklifts can be used outdoors in wet conditions, unlike electric-powered forklifts.
11. Propane-powered forklifts will operate at 100% power as long as there’s propane in the cylinder. An electric forklift loses power as the battery drains.
12. Refueling is quick and easy with replaceable cylinders and our convenient cylinder exchange service. Recharging an electric forklift takes equipment out of service for hours, slowing down operations.
13. Propane-powered forklifts also handle heavy loads better and are more capable when it comes to inclines.
14. In addition to forklifts, propane can be used to power a wide range of equipment, including welding equipment, asphalt heaters, concrete grinders, saws, polishers, trowels, and dust extractors, pressure washers, small cranes, water pumps, floor buffers and more.
15. Propane puts less wear on equipment, keeping it out of the shop and keeping your operations running smoothly.
16. Professional chefs prefer gas for cooking versus other energy sources.
17. Hotels, hospitals, and nursing facilities all benefit from propane for cooking, water heating and space heating, as well as for industrial washers and clothes dryers, just to name a few!
18. Food trucks use propane to power mobile kitchens.
19. Resorts and country clubs use propane for everything from commercial kitchens to groundskeeping equipment.
20. Restaurants and hotels use propane for cooking as well as outdoor space heaters and firepits.
Admiral Propane is committed to providing the same superb and attentive service to our commercial accounts as to our residential clients. We’re known for our customer service and a real understanding of your needs and our commitment to providing our commercial clients with the most dependable commercial propane service in the area! Not only that, but we also offer fair, transparent pricing so there are never any unpleasant surprises for you.
Contact us today for more information.